THE INFLUENCE OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING ON THE COMPETENCE OF HEALTH PERSONNEL (CASE STUDY IN PRIVATE HOSPITAL IN YOGYAKARTA)

Authors

  • Agung Hartadi Akademi Manajemen Administrasi Yogyakarta

Keywords:

Education, Training and Competence of Health Workers

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to examine the effect of education (X1) and training (X2) on the competence of health workers (Y) in private hospitals in Yogyakarta. This analysis uses independent variables, namely education (X1) and training (X2), while the dependent variable is the competence of health workers (Y). The research method uses quantitative methods in the form of statistical data. The population used is all health workers in private hospitals in Yogyakarta with a probability sampling sample. Based on the results of SPSS data processing for windows version 17. Education variable (X1) with a T count value of 13.051 > T table 2.006 and training variable (X2) with a T count value of 26.783 > T table 2.006 this means that the two variables X1 and X2 have a partial effect on the competence of health workers (Y). And the results obtained from the calculation of the variable education (X1) and training (X2) with an F count of 366.116 > F table 3.17. This shows that these two variables have a simultaneous effect on the competence of health workers (Y), and have a contribution value of 93.1% and the remaining 6.9% is influenced by other variables.

 

References

Dessler, G. (2013). Human Resources Management 15th Ed. In S. Wall (Ed.), Fortune (15th

ed.). Pearson Education.

Handoko, T. H. (2014). Monograf Manajemen personalia & sumberdaya manusia (2nd ed.).

BPFE.

Undang - Undang RI No 13 tahun 2003, Pub. L. No. 13, Ketenagakerjaan (2003).

Nurkholis. (2013). PENDIDIKAN DALAM UPAYA MEMAJUKAN TEKNOLOGI Oleh: Nurkholis

Doktor Ilmu Pendidikan, Alumnus Universitas Negeri Jakarta Dosen Luar Biasa Jurusan

Tarbiyah STAIN Purwokerto. 1(1), 24–44.

Santika, I. P., Antari, N. L. S., & Pariarta, I. M. G. (2021). Pengaruh Pendidikan Dan Pelatihan

Terhadap Kompetensi Serta Dampaknya Pada Kinerja Pegawai Rumah Sakit Umum

Daerah Mangusada Bandung. Jurnal IPTA, 16(2), 14.

Sinambela, L. P., Suryani, & Damayanti, R. (2016). Manajemen sumber daya manusia?:

membangun tim kerja yang solid untuk meningkatkan kinerja (1st ed.). Bumi Aksara.

file:///Users/andreataquez/Downloads/guia-plan-de-mejorainstitucional.pdf%0Ahttp://salud.tabasco.gob.mx/content/revista%0Ahttp://www.re

vistaalad.com/pdfs/Guias_ALAD_11_Nov_2013.pdf%0Ahttp://dx.doi.org/10.15446/r

evfacmed.v66n3.60060.%0Ahttp://www.cenetec.

Sugiyono. (2017). Metode penelitian bisnis: pendekatan kuantatif, kualitatif, kombinasi,

dan R&D (S. Y. Suryani (ed.); 1st ed.). Alfabeta.

Sunyoto, D. (2022). Manajemen dan Pengembangan Manajemen sumberdaya manusia

(1st ed.). Cpas (Center For Academic Publishing Service). http://journal.umsurabaya.ac.id/index.php/JKM/article/view/220

Downloads

Published

2023-07-31

How to Cite

Agung Hartadi. (2023). THE INFLUENCE OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING ON THE COMPETENCE OF HEALTH PERSONNEL (CASE STUDY IN PRIVATE HOSPITAL IN YOGYAKARTA). Jurnal Manajemen, Ekonomi, Keuangan Dan Akuntansi, 4(1), 109–117. Retrieved from https://ejurnal.poltekkutaraja.ac.id/index.php/meka/article/view/230

Issue

Section

Articles